Options

Practices like (Boson, Transcender) Vs. Actual

sendalotsendalot Member Posts: 328
Are practices like (Boson, Transcender) easier, just as hard or harder than the actual exam?

I thought I knew most but Boson is killing my confidence.

I wonder if anyone failed the practice exams but still passed the actual one.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Tests are easy if you know the material.

As term as their wording, It's a good measure of how you'll do on the real thing.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    jsb515jsb515 Member Posts: 253
    if your failing the practice test do not go take the real test. The practice test are wonderful! they helped me fill in the gaps of my knowledge and once I was getting 85-90+% on the test I went to take the real exam and got a great score. Knowledge is power and use the practice as a tool to empower you to push yourself and not as a bat to beat yourself down.

I used Boson and the material is harder vs the actual but the benefit is you see the actual as being a walk in the park because the practice test are hard.
  • Options
    beginner_ccnabeginner_ccna Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    take a look at this thread:

http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/83983-finding-icnd1-test-ciscopress-book-hard.html

after my 1st attempt which i got 65% out of 152 questions, my confidence was very low, but after reading the explanations and making silly mistakes, the explanations have helped alot

go back through to ones you got wrong, and write them down in a notepad, this is what im doing and is helping me alot with learning which ones are correct and most importantly why
  • Options
    TurK-FXTurK-FX Member Posts: 174
    It helped me alot too. I was at 80%, but explanation on missing little important details was great. If i took the test without practice test, i would definitely fail.
    take a look at this thread:

http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/83983-finding-icnd1-test-ciscopress-book-hard.html

after my 1st attempt which i got 65% out of 152 questions, my confidence was very low, but after reading the explanations and making silly mistakes, the explanations have helped alot

go back through to ones you got wrong, and write them down in a notepad, this is what im doing and is helping me alot with learning which ones are correct and most importantly why
    WGU classes: Transferred -> AGC1, CLC1, TBP1, CJC1, BVC1, C278, CRV1, IWC1, IWT1, C246, C247, C132, C164, INC1, C277. Appealed -> WFV1 and C393.
    What is Left to take - > EUP1, EUC1, C220, C221, BNC1, GC1, C299, CTV1, DJV1, DHV1, CUV1, CJV1, TPV1, C394
    Currently Studying -> CCNA security (Designing Customized Security & Security)