Options

purchasing Ebook Help???

goldenlightgoldenlight Member Posts: 378 ■■□□□□□□□□
I plan on futhuring my Cisco studies and other IT studies using the Ebooks

I will be using my computer to take notes. My question is Can someone reccomend a company I can buy ebooks from that allows me to copy and paste sections of text into another program like Microsoft Note.

Readers I have tried so far.. Nook, and Amazon Kindle

Had no luck with Nook. Just lets you read it. Amazon is the only one I have had success with.

thanks for help...
The Only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it keep looking. Don't settle - Steve Jobs

Comments

• Options
    odysseyeliteodysseyelite Member Posts: 504 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I have a Kindle. I purchased Cisco CCNP ROUTE Simplified and Chris Bryant's "Bryant Advantage CCNP Route"

The kindle app allows you to highlight. You can then log onto your account and copy and paste your notes and highlights into word.
    Currently reading: Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
  • Options
    goldenlightgoldenlight Member Posts: 378 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks for fast response. Cisco Net Academy spoiled me with all the multimedia and colorfull animations.

Its gonna be hard get use to these black and white pictures with no animation. Guest I will have to purchase some of those cbtnugget videos.
    The Only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it keep looking. Don't settle - Steve Jobs