Options

Yeah, Passed 747

jdog29jdog29 Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed Today with a 747 score. I thought it was a tough test. Lots of reading. I had to look at each answer and try to narrow it to the best possible solution and throw out the rediculous answers, that seemed to help. The first 15 questions or so was tough, a lot on group policy and rights/permissions of folders. Lots of reading. After those questions there seemed to be less reading and shorter questions and I began to get into the test mode.Guess I need to be a faster reader. But I did finish in time to review my answers and feel confident before I clicked the done and score test button. My advice for anyone would be to just check for review and come back to it later if you have know idea. This way somewhere in the test you might get a clue to a prior question and also coming back later in the test you are more into the test mode and the pre-game jitters are over, so to speak.

The important thing is a pass is a pass. I will still study the technotes in the future to learn more and more.

Good Day,

JDog29

Comments

• Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. Yeah it's a pretty tough test if your not used to the question format. A job well done. :D
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    rentaghostrentaghost Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Are you able to go back and forth through the questions on the 70-270?

I thought id read that it was a one way street, once you were onto the next question there was no going back but maybe that was for CCNA?

Thanks
  • Options
    ScareCrowScareCrow Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    rentaghost wrote:
    Are you able to go back and forth through the questions on the 70-270?

I thought id read that it was a one way street, once you were onto the next question there was no going back but maybe that was for CCNA?

Thanks

You can move freely between the questions...
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    With M$ professional exams, you have a button that you can click that says <PREVIOUS> on it. But, I wouldn't advise sliding back and forth too much because you only have so much time for the exam. You also have the option of marking a box up at the top of the page that indicates that you want the option to review that particular question after you answer the last question of the exam before you click the option to end the exam.

So, you have plenty of opportunity if you can finish the exam with any time left, but there is no extra time given for review of questions.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    PremierCiscoPremierCisco Member Posts: 221
    Congrats :)
    Bachelor of Science in Computer Services Management - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Higher Certificate in Science in Computer Services - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Certificate Information Technology and Computing - The Open University
    Certificate in Computing and Mathematics -The Open University
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
  • Options
    12mcken12mcken Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Whats next?
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    jd_mattosjd_mattos Member Posts: 134
    Congrats!
    I take it 290 is next?
  • Options
    GodHandGodHand Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    your score is hard to get.

Congrats. icon_confused.gif
    Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    CONGRATULATIONS :D
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    dagger1xdagger1x Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    In the A+ exam you could answer the question and then "mark" it so you could come back to it. I found this helpful because on questions i was unsure of i could make a guess and then come back and pick it apart.

I would like to know what happens if you run out of time does it stop and score the test when times up.
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Congrats! I agree the test was tough and the questions were long! Good job :D
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    congrats to ya :D