Options

Raspberry Pi as a Web Server

IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
I sent my friend Jeremy Morgan my Raspberry Pi because I knew I wouldn't have time to play around with it. He really ended up diving into it and popped out the following two articles on his site. The first article was featured on Lifehacker which is pretty cool. I know TE had a thread going about Raspberry Pi before and a lot of people were picking them up to find neat things to do with them. Well, a $25 web server would be a great use:

Tutorial: How to Set Up a Raspberry Pi Web Server - Jeremy's .NET Blog

The Raspberry Pi Web Server Speed Test - Jeremy's .NET Blog
BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
Blog: www.network-node.com

Comments

• Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Intersting to see the speed tests :)

I been using mine as a web server for a while, nice little box to play with.
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    QordQord Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I had thought about trying this too, but it's just another project that's taken a backseat. I like what he did with the speed tests, but some of those commenters were getting on my nerves. Seems many of them missed the whole point of the operation.