Options

Passed my 702 today, Officially A+ certified

DragonrangerDragonranger Member Posts: 101
End of a long cert journey for me I procrastinated for a long time maybe because I never thought I knew enough . Finally did it and knocked out my first tech cert. Im very proud of my myself atm. I used the practice questions on this site, Exam Cram 5th edition, Testout's A+ labsim and 31 days before your comptia A+ exam. Good luck to everyone else doing this exam.

Now i just need to figure out how i get my card and paper cert. :D

Comments

• Options
    BryzeyBryzey Member Posts: 260
    Comptia will send you an email with details on how to get your paper and PDF version.

Congrats on the pass. What's next?
  • Options
    Ill be working toward the N+ next then the Security +. Tri-force! hahaha. Actually im enrolling in my schools Network+ prep course next semester so it works out perfectly.
  • Options
    markdoe830markdoe830 Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hmmm, going to earn lot of money dude!
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    shart1971shart1971 Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass!!!
  • Options
    Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing.
  • Options
    TCainnnTCainnn Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing the test!!!
    How long were you studying for this test and when did you know that you were ready to take this exam?
    I've been procrastinating on studying too but I need to start preparing myself ASAP
    "Excuses are for the weak. Overcoming is for the strong"
  • Options
    @TCainnn - Not once did I ever "Know" i was ready. I found that what worked best for me was 1 setting up a date to take each exam. 2) studying like crazy 3) Practice tests. When I started scoring high 80s and 90s on my practice tests is when I felt most comfortable and as ready as I could feel about it.
  • Options
    TCainnnTCainnn Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    @TCainnn - Not once did I ever "Know" i was ready. I found that what worked best for me was 1 setting up a date to take each exam. 2) studying like crazy 3) Practice tests. When I started scoring high 80s and 90s on my practice tests is when I felt most comfortable and as ready as I could feel about it.
    Out of all the steps you took, the only one that I've been actually doing are taking the practice tests. I think the best way for me to stop procrasinating on studying is if I was to set a date to take the exam. In turn, it would force me to study so that I'm well prepared to pass the test! Thanks for the reply.
    "Excuses are for the weak. Overcoming is for the strong"