Sec+ exam monday

seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
I just got my voucher from http://www.getcertify4less.com/security-vuex-promo.asp it expires august 2nd but the cost is only 129 usd so it was a heck of a deal.

I was just asking anyone that has taken the test already to tell me some areas that surprised them or seemed tricky that i might need to do some last minute studying for. Im fairly confident about the exam i have leisurely studied off and on for 2 months or so.

I will be sure and do my best to give a good write up for everyone else planning to take the exam and also want to thank everyone that answered my questions along the way

thanks guys

Comments

• PremierCiscoPremierCisco Member Posts: 221
    Hi Seuss_sses,

Best of luck with security+ on Monday, im sure you'll do fine.

Make sure your up on access control models,organisational/operational security,PKI to name a few.

Regards

Eamonn :)
    Bachelor of Science in Computer Services Management - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Higher Certificate in Science in Computer Services - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Certificate Information Technology and Computing - The Open University
    Certificate in Computing and Mathematics -The Open University
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I was just asking anyone that has taken the test already to tell me some areas that surprised them or seemed tricky that i might need to do some last minute studying for. Im fairly confident about the exam i have leisurely studied off and on for 2 months or so.
    There weren't any 'areas' that I was suprised to see on the test, but did get a couple of weird questions that didn't seem to fit any area (exam objective). Don't worry about it though, some common sense will get you a long way answering those.

Good luck!!
  • jd_mattosjd_mattos Member Posts: 134