Options

Want to take 70-640

ClapDemCheeksClapDemCheeks Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
Can i pass the exam with train signal and cbt nugget videos? I can get them for free from my job.

Comments

• Options
    LunchbocksLunchbocks Member Posts: 319 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you follow the skill list, do a lot of labbing, and use Technet to fill in, I think it's possible. For me, I used the the Microsoft Self Paced Training Kit for 70-640 book, CBT Nuggets, and Technet to study for the exam.
    Degree: Liberty University - B.S Computer Science (In Progress)
    Current Certs: CCENT | MCTS | Network+
    Currently Working On: Security+
    2020 Goals: CCNA, CCNP Security, Linux+

• Options
    ClapDemCheeksClapDemCheeks Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Lunchbocks wrote: »
    If you follow the skill list, do a lot of labbing, and use Technet to fill in, I think it's possible. For me, I used the the Microsoft Self Paced Training Kit for 70-640 book, CBT Nuggets, and Technet to study for the exam.

Does cbt nuggets have labs?
  • Options
    LunchbocksLunchbocks Member Posts: 319 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Not really, but the presenter performs the various tasks so you can see how it is done. He also covers topics that are not exam specific but helps reinforce the topics he is teaching. The Microsoft Self-Paced Training Kit for 70-640 has labs at the end of each chapter; those are the ones I used.

A few months ago I uploaded study guides on this forum that I created and used to study for this exam. They helped me out and others said they helped them as well. Find those and download them to add to your study arsenal.

Hope this helps!
    Degree: Liberty University - B.S Computer Science (In Progress)
    Current Certs: CCENT | MCTS | Network+
    Currently Working On: Security+
    2020 Goals: CCNA, CCNP Security, Linux+