Options

CBT Nuggets 70-640 AD LDS freaky question!

So I'm going through the CBT nuggets in preparation for my 70-640 exam and I'm on the AD LDS video.

At 8:50, James Conrad tells the viewer in X location to stop doing Y on the internet.

At 8:50, James Conrad told me in my location to stop doing what I was doing in one of my tabs.

I'm kinda mind blown unless it was literally recorded that way.

Can anyone confirm/deny???

I mean...how can a .wmv read geo and cookie data?! I can't rationale this one...James Conrad did not audio record every possible city and every possible website to seamlessly splice together in this video...

Comments

• Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    No, James likes to randomly throw those kinds of things out there in the hopes that he'll catch someone off-guard. Looks like you happened to be in just the right place, doing just the right thing. icon_lol.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    twodogs62twodogs62 Member Posts: 393 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I noticed something weird on one of videos too.
    my location was mentioned.
    i was thinking same thing, could the video be configured to substitute local info????
  • Options
    thronetmthronetm Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Lol, good old James Conrad.

It's definitely just a coincidence, never had it happen to myself and I have watched a good few of his videos icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    That's just beyond crazy, he called out my city and told me to stop Christmas shopping on Amazon.com, which I was...and the really odd part is I listened to it over and over and it almost sounds like the audio cuts in and out, like when he pauses/resumes recording...I was trying to reason how it could be possible but couldn't...

Super crazy coincidence! I think I'll write him, thank him for the training, and tell him to stop spying on me icon_lol.gif