Options

Passed 70-640!!

Ok so after failing with 525 on Monday I got the Sybex book and went through 70-640 of the book and scheduled it for today. I went in and came out with an 825 and passed. I am hoping I can submit this to transfer in since my start date is supposed to be 1/1/2013 or do you guys think I wont make it and just go for 2/1/2013. All I have right now is the results page.
WGU Complete: September 2014

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    ChitownjediChitownjedi Member Posts: 578 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Big congrats on the Pass.. I have this in two weeks, half way through sybex!
  • Options
    cruwlcruwl Member Posts: 341 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    pixa241pixa241 Member Posts: 207
    Thanks everybody. You guys know how long it takes to post on the mcp website. My enrollement counsler said if I am able to get it in by the 26th then ill still make the 1/1/13 deadline.
    WGU Complete: September 2014
  • Options
    cruwlcruwl Member Posts: 341 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I took mine on a friday, had the email from MS Sunday evening.
  • Options
    lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    I just checked and my last exam took 2 weeks to post to MCP and if I recall correctly that's about how long the other 2 took as well.

Edit: It 2 weeks to receive email notification to login to MCP and check the updated credentials. It may have been up sooner.
  • Options
    bgold87bgold87 Member Posts: 112
    If you want it sooner, log into prometric and see if it says pending or passed, if it's passed then contact the MCP place from Microsoft and email them your print out. You can make it happen in a couple days once Prometric says passed. If you just wait for it to work, it might be a couple weeks.