Options

What are Your New Year's Study Resolutions?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    TCainnn wrote: »
    I would like to limit my gaming to 2hrs a day and my studying to at least 4hrs daily until I am confident enough to take and pass the A+ certification

I remember when I used to game a lot. Now I am so wrapped up in Work/Study/Home life I don't game hardly ever anymore. I have a custom built rig I've put over $2500 into all to run GNS3 like a hos now, lol!
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    fivedollarcouchfivedollarcouch Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    starting off 2013 right by finally knocking out the ICND1 that I've been putting off for years. So far, I've actually been pretty good about studying...

Need to continue and knock ou ICND2, MCSA2k8/2k12, get some GenEd courses knocked out, and enroll in WGU.

It's looking to be a good, productive year (which is a first for my lazy self)
    2013 goals (old)
    CCENT (passed) | CCNA | JNCIA-Junos | CCNA:Security | WGU Enrollment

2013 goals (new job means new focus)
    CCENT (passed) | VCP5-DV (class 1st week of april, cert by end of april) | WGU Enrollment | CCNA | MCSA:Server2k8
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Mine is to rediscover my enthusiasm for work. This way i will genuinely want to study more. Hopefully i will get my CCDP out of the way. After that, who knows.
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    Patel128Patel128 Member Posts: 339
    I really want to get fit, and drop some weight. Also, I need to start on Linux+ finally since I am on break from school. After that it is all Cisco, and Comp sci work.
    Studying For:
    B.S. in Computer Science at University of Memphis
    Network+
    Currently Reading:
    CompTIA Network+ Study Guide - Lammle
  • Options
    knownheroknownhero Member Posts: 450
    Mine will be the SQL side of things. Work is demanding I get some of those so it looks like that's what I'm up to this year.

Also I want to learn German :D
    70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
    MCSE - SharePoint 2013 :thumbup:

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development