Hi

carolinacarolina Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm a lurker here. I have been using this site since May to obtain my A+, Network+, and 70-210 exam completions. I enjoy everyone helping each other without flame wars.

I hope to take the 70-215 this week sometime because I want to use the 4th of July w.e. to study my CBTNugget of 70-218.

I am a Net Admin, but have never been certified before. My company does not require it, but I want to do it for myself. My primary field of networking is Novell, but I really love Microsoft. Heck, I even loved Lantastic!

I'm using CBTNuggets, MsPress, cheap network I keep crashing at home, some things on my networks at work, and Exam Essentials 5.0
I was using Cert21.com, but felt their answers were not always correct or they wouldn't reveal the answer at all.

Anyway, any tips on 70-215 will be appreciated! I've built up my confidence since I've taken the other exams, but I don't want to get too over confident.

Thanks for reading this far!
Carolina
Carolina

Comments

• RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi Carolina - welcome out of the closet icon_thumright.gif

Glad to see that it is your home network that you are crashing - kind of annoys the boss people when you do it to theirs icon_wink.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • sYYnsYYn Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Carolina, i plan on taking 215 next Monday.

I passed 70-270 (XP) 2 weeks ago and used MsPress and MOC.

So for the 215 and am again using MsPress and MOC as well as CBT nuggets.. i find the CBT nugget videos very helpful and ill definitely be using them for the other exams

I also found that using VMware to setup virtual PCs at home came in real handy as i was able use it to set up terminal services, RIS and to play around with RAS.

anyway.. good luck with the exam