Packet Tracer?

Node ManNode Man Member Posts: 668 ■■■□□□□□□□
Where do i find this program? Its confusing. I am a member of the Learning Network webpage but cant find the download. Is it only available to 'students' who take a classroom lesson?

Comments

• lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    The Packet Tracer software is available free of charge ONLY to Networking Academy instructors, students, alumni, and administrators that are registered Academy Connection users.

To Download Packet Tracer:
    • Log in to Academy Connection (you must be a registered Networking Academy student, alumni, instructor, or administrator)
    • After logging into Academy Connection, select the Packet Tracer graphic to download

Cisco Packet Tracer - Cisco Systems
  • jdballingerjdballinger Member Posts: 252
    You have to be either a current student or alumni member of a Cisco Networking Academy. My local CC had classes and I took them there, and signed up as an alumni before I graduated. Learning Network is available to everyone, Networking Academy is only for people who participate in an actual class. I don't know that it has to necessarily be a physical classroom, but I also haven't seen anyone who offers any Networking Academy courses entirely online (not that they don't exist, I just haven't looked real hard.)