Options

Cloud+ Beta exam

DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
Found this in my email this morning.

Get Certified for Free!
Connect with us:
tw.png li.png fb.png

Don’t miss your opportunity to become one of the first certified in the newest certification from CompTIA.

CompTIA is looking for IT professionals to participate in the Cloud+ beta. Those who pass the exam will become Cloud+ certified at the time the final exam launches, in the second half of 2013.

IT professionals with 24 – 36 months of work experience in one of the following areas are strongly encouraged to participate in this beta:

–IT Networking
–Network Storage
–Data Center Administration
–Familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization

When: Available now
Where: Pearson VUE testing centers
Beta exam number: CV1-001
Cost: Free with promo code cloudbeta1

The exam is only available to the first 400 people to take it (not just register but TAKE it). Don’t miss your chance to become Cloud+ certified for free. Sign up today to take the exam at your earliest convenience.

In order for CompTIA to get useful beta statistics, it is important that those who take the exam are at the experience level that we’re targeting. If you consider yourself qualified based on the description above, and if you have colleagues who are, we urge you to participate in this Cloud+ beta exam event.

Please Note:

Study materials for the new version of the Cloud+ exam will not be available until the live exam launches later in 2013. View the objectives for the Cloud+ beta here.

Results from the exam will not be available until the live exam launches, mid–year 2013. Your results will be sent to you directly at that time, no exceptions.

Visit http://support.comptia.org or call 866.835.8020, option 2, with questions.

Thank you and best wishes,
Director, Product Management, CompTIA Cloud+
Decide what to be and go be it.

Comments

• Options
    MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Looks like an interesting exam. I went to pearson vue to login and schedule my exam, but apparently my account is having issues. I sent them an email... hopefully Ill hear back soon enough to be able to register and take the exam.
  • Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Might be interesting, too bad I'm absolutely swamped at work so I can't fit this in.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • Options
    lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
  • Options
    NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I tried to register about 8:45 Pacific time and it was maxed out.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Registrations are closed now, just got another email that they have received enough registrations that they expect to have no problem filling the 400 seats.

Sorry for the double posting, I didn't see any threads about it and wanted to share.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    No worries, all good intent icon_cheers.gif