Breaking the ICE

itgl72itgl72 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
Breaking the ICE, getting back into CISCO after a few months off. Finally have nothing to work on or study except CISCO. But, getting back into the swing of things is uphill, I've broken the ice today. Gotten my books and videos in order on my laptop and need to start watching, reading, making notes. Hopefully after a few days of going through these I can get that knowledge I collected from the Network Academy Freed up and flowing again. I wrote pretty good notes for all the command line options I used.

Wish I didn't have to do it this way, as I posted in Network Academy Done, One Semester to Go posted but life happens!

Any recommendations from anyone that has gone through it like I have, I would love to hear your story.

CLI, go! go! go!

Comments

• itgl72itgl72 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    itgl72 wrote: »
    Breaking the ICE, getting back into CISCO after a few months off. Finally have nothing to work on or study except CISCO. But, getting back into the swing of things is uphill, I've broken the ice today. Gotten my books and videos in order on my laptop and need to start watching, reading, making notes. Hopefully after a few days of going through these I can get that knowledge I collected from the Network Academy Freed up and flowing again. I wrote pretty good notes for all the command line options I used.

Wish I didn't have to do it this way, as I posted in Network Academy Done, One Semester to Go posted but life happens!

Any recommendations from anyone that has gone through it like I have, I would love to hear your story.

CLI, go! go! go!

Slow... Slow... From January, till May, life really bogged me down, but fighting through it, and I've knocked out ICND1, hopefully 30 days or so I can keep the pace going to do ICND2.
  • paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Sounds like you made some progress icon_thumright.gif Good luck with the ICND2.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" - Lao-tzu

Congrats on that first step.