Am I ready?

Bigbill810Bigbill810 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
Been studying ExamCram's A+ material and taking their practice exams once a day for about 2 weeks now. I just scored 91% on Essentials and 84% on Practical. Is it time to pay for the tests and get it done? or should I shoot for 90% on both exams repeatedly before paying?
A+ >70-685 Windows 7 EDST > Security+ > ITILv3 > VCA-DCV > VCA-CLOUD > CCNA > CCNPCOMPLETE / IN PROGRESS / FUTURE GOAL

Comments

• BryzeyBryzey Member Posts: 260
    Could give it a crack to see where your at. Depends on your financial situation. If you absolutely need to pass first attempt you could invest some more time.

I would recommend reading one other book or having some other form of training material(videos).

One source might not cover everything.

Good luck if you decide to take the exams!
  • bub9001bub9001 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Judging on the fact I used Exam Cram on A+ and Network+, if your passing in the high 80's you should be ready. Unless your seeing repeat questions and the answers are coming from previous practice tests. This is another reason you should always use a 2nd source for studying. Not only do you get more info, but you also end up with two different testing software to gauge your progress. Also don't forget to check out Professor Messors site, it helped me a lot for Network+, and 70-680.
    “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Ziglar

Goals for 2019: CEH, and CND
    Goals for 2019: CCNA or ECSA
  • LincxxLincxx Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I agree with bub9001, if you are scoring pretty high now, then maybe you should go ahead and take the exam.