Options

Got my A+!

mutuslibermutusliber Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well after dropping out of PC Repair and Configuration in my community college, it has always been a sort of goal of mine to prove to myself that I understood the material in the class (Even when I didn't!) So after 5 months of off/on again studying and the last month cramming with Mike Meyers "All-in-one" cert book. I have passed both required exams for the A+!!!icon_cheers.gif

with a score of 675 required for 801 and, a score of 700 required for the 802

my scores for both of the exams are:

score for 801: 825
score for 802: 745 // Not as high of a score that I would have liked but its still a pass!!

My next cert on my list is Net+!

Comments

• Options
    Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    Thanks was really nervous, but after passing the first exam, didn't feel too bad
  • Options
    TechmayTechmay Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Ali_87Ali_87 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Morining Mutusliber jus read your thread, that you got your ur A+ 801 n 802, was wondering if you can help me out with ebooks, or any material you used, kind of very difficult 2 get lastest material where we are.....also want to certify....please....
  • Options
    Well if you have a solid foundation already(but less then the A+ requires), I would recommend the coveted Mike Meyers all-in-one exam guide for the 220-801 and the 220-802 exams. However if your working from the ground up, I would recommend more then one resource. Like Exam-Cram, though I cant remember who is the author of that title. Combine that with some online sources(videos, practice tests, ect.) you will be prepared. Good luck, Ali_87
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Goodmans1208Goodmans1208 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi mutusliber,

Did you do an online course or did you just do it at home at your own pace?
  • Options
    coreyb80coreyb80 Member Posts: 647 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats! Looking to take mine in the next 30 days and I'm excited.
    WGU BS - Network Operations and Security
    Completion Date: May 2021