A+ Learning games

travisl1211travisl1211 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
any one know of any certification learning games, Like for the certification study is there any kind of game style simulation out that teaches through the process of certifacation games, like match the correct OS, with it's minium requirement, or Pin the tell on the file extention, or raceing protocols, u know something of that nature, were it teaches you learning through game simulation?

Comments

• pipearcepipearce Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello

This is not exactly what you were looking for, but for Network + certificates try this site

http://www.vista-net.com/download.htm

At the bottom of the page is a cross-word puzzle for Network+ prep. Its not bad, give it a try!

Cheers, Paul
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    any one know of any certification learning games, Like for the certification study is there any kind of game style simulation out that teaches through the process of certifacation games, like match the correct OS, with it's minium requirement, or Pin the tell on the file extention, or raceing protocols, u know something of that nature, were it teaches you learning through game simulation?

Sorry, I have not heard/seen any but I have not searched.

Perhaps you could find a crossword puzzle maker and download the software while creating your own question an answer guide. Might even find it more helpful to create the puzzle than merely doing it.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?