Options

70-685 Tomorrow

DJohnsonRoseDJohnsonRose Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
I can't wait, I am scoring quite high on measure up practice tests. Any one want to test me on anything? Any last minute revision you think I should do?

This should earn me a MCSA and MCITP!!!!

Comments

• Options
    CleverclogsCleverclogs Member Posts: 95 ■■■□□□□□□□
    All I'd advise is to read each question fully before answering. Another is to check how many answers are required, because some are quite devious and have multiple answers but don't actually say so (I've found this in the practise exams I've done for this, my exam is booked for the 25th). Above all, good luck :)
  • Options
    IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @DJohnsonRose - Just wishing you good luck on the exam, and early congratulations on getting your MCSA/MCITP! icon_thumright.gif
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • Options
    Thank-you people! I didn't take it but I will be taking it next week, due to an error with Pearsons, I am getting the two vouchers free :) I am fairly confident that I will pass so I have added it to my profile lol!!!

I am studying for the 686 now
  • Options
    Passed it today with 875! On to the 686 and possibly 681
  • Options
    Luis103Luis103 Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just curious to what resources you used? I'm taking this bad boy March 1st...
  • Options
    burfectburfect Member Posts: 128
    Congrats!

I am still a bit confused... in order to actually obtain the title of MCSA you must complete both the 680 + 685 correct?

Also, can either of these be used to help you complete the MCSE, or do only the MCSA Server exams help with the MCSE, in terms of fulfulling requirements?

Also... would one list MCSA: Server 2012, MCSA Windows 7, MCSA Server 2008 etc. or would one simply state MCSA or MCSE on a resume.