Options

GOT HIRED!!!

viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
Just will like to tell everyone here that I got the job. Just got the call from VP of the company.

Ref. old post:

http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9558

About to start a new chapter in my life. Wish me luck!!!
CCNP Security - DONE!
CCNP R&S - In Progress...
CCIE Security - Future...

Comments

• Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    viper75 wrote:
    Just will like to tell everyone here that I got the job. Just got the call from VP of the company.

Ref. old post:

http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9558

About to start a new chapter in my life. Wish me luck!!!

Big Congrats. Buy something nice.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Congrats on your new job! Somebody was looking out for you icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations to that new job! Best of luck with everything!
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    CONGRATULATIONS and GOOD LUCK in your new position :D:D:D:D
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Congrats icon_thumright.gif

Best of Luck.
    2lbs.
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    let us know what the old company says, i love hearing strories like that, lol
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    jd_mattosjd_mattos Member Posts: 134
  • Options
    AceAllAceAll Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulation on getting the job and may u be rewarded for all your efforts.
    I wish u good luck.
    A is for academics, B is for beer. One of those reasons is why I'm not here. So leave a message
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    mwgoodmwgood Member Posts: 293
    Congratulations! Best wishes.
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats dood - best of luck
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    matts5074matts5074 Member Posts: 148
    Congrats on the new job! icon_cheers.gif
  • Options

Well my current employer wants to try to match the new salary, but I told them I don't want to take it and I'm pretty much set in leaving. I told them that this new company will open a lot of doors for me and I will have much more room to grow.

I also told them that I was a little disapointed that it took this to happen for them to realize that they had a good employee working for them and that now when I am leaving you want to give me a good increase on my pay.

I was getting sh!t raises, busting my rear for 6 years and never really got a good reward for all the hard work I have put into this company.

Two things I can say I walk away from this company with is, everything I have learned and some good friends, but it's time to move on.

BTW...

I want to thank everyone for the support, this will be a big step for me.
    CCNP Security - DONE!
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    viper75 wrote:

Well my current employer wants to try to match the new salary, but I told them I don't want to take it and I'm pretty much set in leaving. I told them that this new company will open a lot of doors for me and I will have much more room to grow.

I also told them that I was a little disapointed that it took this to happen for them to realize that they had a good employee working for them and that now when I am leaving you want to give me a good increase on my pay.

I was getting sh!t raises, busting my rear for 6 years and never really got a good reward for all the hard work I have put into this company.

Two things I can say I walk away from this company with is, everything I have learned and some good friends, but it's time to move on.

BTW...

I want to thank everyone for the support, this will be a big step for me.

I'm happy for you...Take this as a learning experience & stride. As for as your ex-employer goes..F#@k them...
  • Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Congrats

medical is good, dental & vision only if you really need it does it matter, unless you have bad teeth and bad eyes...

Enjoy your new career...
    What next?
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    garv221 wrote:
    As for as your ex-employer goes..F#@k them...

Even though you have the new job already, wait until you get a good Letter of Reference, then you can F**K them.....
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    Congrats on your new job dude.
  • Options
    Can you believe my current employer offered not only to match my salary, but give me and extra $3K more on top of that.

I still told them no!!!

AND my boss has the b@lls to ask me to work late for my last week there like a 11-12 hour days from the 15th to 19th. I told him NO!!! I will work my regular 8 hour day and that's it! I start my new job on the 22nd of this month.

F@#k Them!!!

They screwed me when I was there busting my a$$ and fixing everyone's mistakes an now they want to try anything for me to stay.

Yeah right!!!

PEACE X Company!!!

I will let everyone know how the new job is. Can't wait to start!!! icon_wink.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
  • Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    HA!

Good for you. The last time I was on I read the older post.

The first IT job I had I got laid off from, which was understandable since the $$ flow had decreased a lot.

They laid my 'boss' and good friend off just about a month ago, and only now do they realize how good they had it.

Now he's started consulting work in the area, and they've decided to hire him.

Of course they won't pay benefits, but it seems they'll be paying him almost as much, and he won't be on full-time :).

Me, I'm still a n00b, but I'm learning. If I can make it in my current job I'll be set after a few years. In the mean time I get well paid and well treated.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber
  • Options
    cdad2000cdad2000 Member Posts: 323
    congadultions and good luck.....mabe we'll be fortunate to work 2gether one day.