Options

Looking to do my A+?

Goodmans1208Goodmans1208 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm looking to start doing my A+ course but I can't seem to find the best place to do it. Im hoping some of you guys on here could help me out.

I'm looking for the prices for the basic A+ course, but I cant seem to find any prices. How much am I going to be looking for to do this course?

Is it best to do a course online?

How did most of you guys do it? I'd prefer to do it online if you have some good advice?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Options
    DragonrangerDragonranger Member Posts: 101
    If you're looking for cheap and online you wont get better than professormesser.com. The guy does free A+ videos and they are top notch. You should however use as many resources to study as you can.
    Personally i used a combination of professor messer videos, testout.com practice tests, Prep course at my school and a book called 31 days before your comptia A+ exam.
    Good luck to u.
  • Options
    BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    And you can download the Kindle or Nook App for your computer, Ipad, etc and get a couple of books on the cheap side as well. Prof Messer and some good books and you are golden.
  • Options
    Goodmans1208Goodmans1208 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you for the replies.

I will give the professermesser.com a good look into.

What are the prices of the courses or is it best to just go at it at my own pace?

How much are the exams?

Thanks again! :)
  • Options
    BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    You really dont need a course. A+ is very very doable as self study, so go at your own pace. Prices vary by country, so I would check with Comptia on their website to get the pricing for your area.
  • Options
    Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□