Performance Based Examples

burfectburfect Member Posts: 128
MIS graduate studying for my first cert, A+. I am using the newest ExamCram book for the 800 series and must say I think it is a really good resource. It is straight and to the point, and provides excellent mini quizzes after every chapter. I have not used other resources but I don't think the format could be any more efficent/simple.

In browsing the ExamCram most of this information (outside of the real nitty gritty) seems pretty basic to me. The question I have is, on the newer 800 versions there are performance based questions. Not that these "scare" me in any sense, but I wouldn't mind hearing from a few people who have actually taken them.

Can any of those who took the A+800 series remember or recall specific performance based Qs? Thanks.

Comments

• BryzeyBryzey Member Posts: 260
    No one can really go into specifics as it would violate the agreement one signs when sitting the comptia exams.

I would not imagine them to be very difficult though. Navigate here, do this, what command etc etc..
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Bryzey is correct about others here will not be able to comment on specifics due to the NDA.

Read and know the objectives. With some experience and knowing the objectives you should be just fine when you take your exams.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?