Options

My goal to read a Networking News site every day

DANMOH009DANMOH009 Member Posts: 241
Ok so im looking for a site i can have a read through every morning with my cup of coffee?

Do you guys have any suggestions, want a site that's easy/ fun to read and updates me on the latest news in the networking industry.

Any suggestions??

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    etherealmind.com
  • Options
    Ltat42aLtat42a Member Posts: 587 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    pamccabepamccabe Member Posts: 315 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Packet Pushers is a favorite of mine. Have their own podcast about everything network related and a great IRC channel. Great bunch of guys.
  • Options
    jdancerjdancer Member Posts: 482 ■■■■□□□□□□
    packetlife.net is another good resource.
  • Options
    DANMOH009DANMOH009 Member Posts: 241
    Thanks for these guys, all look really good. They all found a way on the favorites toolbar.
  • Options
    dontstopdontstop Member Posts: 579 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Personally don't focus *too* much on following everything that happens in the industry. Much of it is marketing fluff, You would be much better served spending that time deep-diving into generic technologies and understanding them. This will serve you better once your more senior and in charge of being on the lookout for upcoming tech you will have a solid knowledge to push through all this fluff. It's always great to have an eye on the horizon, But don't end up spending all your time following up articles and tech that's never going to be ratified. :)

+1 etherealmind.com
    +1 Networks News and Views for the World ? The Register