Options

First Time 70-640

BarterBarter Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello All,

Been working as an Windows Administrator for the past few years..company went down hill and your right they got rid of their IT staff great!!

So I've decided to take my 70-640 exam next month..never done any Microsoft exam before.

I have been watching training videos, going through the labs using my virtual set-up.

But I need to practice some test questions so I can get a feel what to except, can someone recommend a good place?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Welcome to the forum. I found Self Test by Kaplan to be useful. Also, the questions that come with the MS Press book are pretty good.
  • Options
    MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Welcome to the forums. Ive heard the transcenders are pretty good for getting prepared.
  • Options
    cruwlcruwl Member Posts: 341 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used the transcender tests for this exam, it helped me pass after i failed the first time. This test can be pretty brutal.
  • Options
    LunchbocksLunchbocks Member Posts: 319 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I used Measure Up (provided in the MS Self Paced Training Kit) and Transcender. If I had to choose one, it would be Transcender by far. If you can pass the Transcender exams, you will probably pass the real exam.

BTW, what videos are you using?
    Degree: Liberty University - B.S Computer Science (In Progress)
    Current Certs: CCENT | MCTS | Network+
    Currently Working On: Security+
    2020 Goals: CCNA, CCNP Security, Linux+