Options

Taking the exam today

MPNX2MPNX2 Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well today at 230PST I am taking the exam. I am a little nervous but I feel like I have put it off long enough. I have used Exam Cram 2, MCSE Traing Kit the white book, and work on Windows XP daily and a PC specailist in an mixed domain. Any last minute tips? I am sure there are going to be a lot of permission questions I am right to think that? Thanks and wish me luck...

Comments

• Options
    Chivalry1Chivalry1 Member Posts: 569
    Relax
    "The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: be satisfied with your opinions and
    content with your knowledge. " Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)
  • Options
    3000GT3000GT Member Posts: 212
    I took mine yesturday, had alot off RIS and Disk management questions.

Good luck dude :)
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Good luck!

Best thing now is to relax, take a good deep breath, read every question carefully as many times as you need to before you answer. You will actually have more time than you need, although it may not seem so when you start and you see that first question. But, that's OK. Just take them as they come.

Again, Good luck!!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    Best of Luck :D
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    Good luck, envision the big PASS on the last screen icon_thumright.gif
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • Options
    How much time do you get?
  • Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    Best of Luck in your exam. With your above stated readiness i will advise you not be nervous, and you will come out of the testing center happy :D
    Knowledge is life
  • Options
    Well it looks like I have more time to study. THe test center had some difficulties logging into the machines among other things and they are going to reschedule me and contact me next week...
  • Options
    johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    bummer.
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p