Preparing for N10-003 August 29th

ASUSTeKASUSTeK Member Posts: 148
I Just started studying on Monday for the exam, I decided to use Sybex and CBT Nuggets. I may also use ExamCram about a week before the exam. I have waited a long time for this since my A+ Certification. :D Ahhhhh! the thrill of networking. Everything seems to be sinking in so far. Except for the subnetting thing icon_eek.gif , confusing! Im sure i'll get it after some practice. Well, all those who are also preparing for this exam, Good Luck!
The Begining Of Wisdom Is "I Don't Know".

Comments

• johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    Good luck with your studies, Im not sure how deep into subnetting they go into with that revision of net+, I took mine 5 years ago, but check out www.learntosubnet.com for some subnetting help icon_thumright.gif
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • RZetlinRZetlin Inactive Imported Users Posts: 155
    I'm aiming to get certified as well in the month of August as well.

I already went through several Network+ books, but I find that Mike Meyer's Passport Network+ Second Edition is the best for me.

I'm on chapter 5 with TCP/IP and the material presented so far is clear and concise. It doesn't get bog down in long explantions.
  • tb0932tb0932 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have my exam this Tuesday. I studied Mike Meyers' book too and thought it was very clear and comprehensive. I have supplemented it with the study guides on this site and on mcmcse, and done the practice tests on both sites and on the CD supplied with the book. Hopefully I have covered everything that can come up... It seems easier than A+ so far as there is not as much stuff to remember, and as a bonus, a lot of things were covered in A+ already so I wasn't starting from scratch this time.
  • ASUSTeKASUSTeK Member Posts: 148
    Good Luck! tb0932 & RZetlin icon_study.gif
    The Begining Of Wisdom Is "I Don't Know".