2012 Practice Tests

I usually use SelfTest Software or Transcender (both owned by Kaplan) for practice exams, but they don't have any server 2012 stuff yet. Measureup does, but I don't care for them.

Anyone know of another reputable practice test provider?

Looking for the 70-410 in particular.

Comments

• BryzeyBryzey Member Posts: 260
    I don't. But am curious why you don't care for measureup?
  • it2bit2b Member Posts: 117
    The types of questions on the last 2 measure up tests I bought seemed pretty far out there. I know you want to make the practice tests challenging, but the questions seamed pretty unrealistic as to what you would see on the real exams.

The questions on the SelfTest exams were pretty close to the types I had on my last two Microsoft exams. The look and feel of the Kaplan products is closer to the real exams as well.

As an FYI, I asked Self test when they will have the 2012 tests. Their reply:
    The Server 2012 practice tests are on the development list but no firm release date at this time. The 70-410 is on the development list as well but tentative release is late March 2013.

I am shooting for March to take the test. Was hoping to find a practice test before then.
  • BryzeyBryzey Member Posts: 260
    Thanks for clarifying, much appreciated.

Yeah I have found it a struggle to find content but that's to be expected with how new the exams are. Thank goodness for technet!

I notice cbt nuggets and trainsignal now have cbt series out for the 70-410. I just had a look on cbt nuggets as they have practice tests with their subscriptions but its through self test or transcender unfortubately so they ain't out yet.

Might be worth just having a crack at the real exam.