Options

applied for paid Internship

I really want this help desk internship. Its not best job, or it doesnt pay much but It will get my foot in the door, and some money in my pocket.

I will copy and paste job description in quotes and tell you my qualifications
Currently looking for a candidate to take on the role of assistant to Help Desk Personnel and occasionally 1st level tech support. This is a paid internship and the experience that you will gain is priceless! Perfect position for students or recent graduates.

Chosen candidate will be performing a mix of data entry, inventory, expanding the knowledge base, setting up new hardware/software, and assisting help desk with daily activities. Help desk support will be a mix of phone/remote support. Some physical activity and lifting may be required.

The ideal candidate must have a strong interest in IT and computers. Candidate should be driven to succeed and willing to learn. Basic knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Windows desktop operating systems, Office Suite is necessary. Mac and Linux knowledge is a plus. Advanced knowledge such as Windows Server and networking technologies is a big plus!

Excellent verbal/written communication and customer service skills is a must!

Position is full-time, hourly position.

Job Function: IT/Systems, Technical Support, Technician, Customer Service

Opportunity Type: Internship

Description: We are experts in LAN/WAN Network Design & Support, Firewall Protection /Remote Networking, IT System Audits & Assessments, Preventative Maintenance / Virus Protection, Training and Support, Software/Hardware Acquisition, Communications Systems, Backup Systems & Disaster Recovery, Structured Wiring.

A cover letter is required along with your resume, otherwise your application will be ignored.

I have a+ and network + and college experiences. I don't know if i did cover letter right, i might have made it to personal but seeing that its a internship maybe that's a good thing. I think im qualified for this, i just realy hope im able to get.

Sorry for posing but I got really excited when I saw this Job posting. I want the experiences to get my foot in the door.