Options

Passed SWITCH

CheesyBreadCheesyBread Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed the SWITCH exam on 2/8, had to take it twice after failing two weeks ago by less than 1%.

I'm 2/3 of the CCNP now. Already have a GK training scheduled for MAY to get some troubleshooting classroom training.

BOO-YAH

Comments

• Options
    fadhilfadhil Member Posts: 200
  • Options
    RouteMyPacketRouteMyPacket Member Posts: 1,104
    Major props!
    Modularity and Design Simplicity:

Think of the 2:00 a.m. test—if you were awakened in the
    middle of the night because of a network problem and had to figure out the
    traffic flows in your network while you were half asleep, could you do it?
  • Options
    crrimsoncrrimson Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Congrats.

Are you going to share what you prepared with? (Inquiring minds who might also be preparing for SWITCH would like to know.)

LOL.
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • Options
    fivedollarcouchfivedollarcouch Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats!
    2013 goals (old)
    CCENT (passed) | CCNA | JNCIA-Junos | CCNA:Security | WGU Enrollment

2013 goals (new job means new focus)
    CCENT (passed) | VCP5-DV (class 1st week of april, cert by end of april) | WGU Enrollment | CCNA | MCSA:Server2k8
  • Options
    CheesyBreadCheesyBread Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks a lot guys.

I read the OCG first, and after each chapter I watched Jeremey's nuggets that corresponded with the chapter. Then I read the FLG, and labbed the Cisco SLM with the lab I have at my desk at work(2x 2621's, 2x 2960's). I also read Rene's "How to Master CCNP SWITCH". My studying began as soon as the ROUTE pass celebration hangover ended, somewhere around the first week of November.

I am attending a Global Knowledge bootcamp for TSHOOT the last week of May so I'm thinking in the mean time I am going to try to do both the CCNA Data Center and the CCDA. That way once I knock out TSHOOT I will have the rest of the year to do the ARCH exam.

THEN, I will have all of 2014 to prepare for the CCIE written exam. Although it will be a split effort between that and my bachelors in Japanese. #GOALS
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    Prog SnobProg Snob Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□