Options

Passed 70-680 exam

Mkhan47Mkhan47 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Techexam users,

Just want to say I passed my 70-680 exam just now, got 750. This site helped me and also by reviewing the 70-680 resources post (big up to Claymore on this). Not to forget stumbling on the ITFreeTraining videos playlist on youtube. I dis try reading the examcram and CBT nuggets but was still confused (even used a online CBT which didn't cover everything). Be warned, The braindumps is worth doing to prep yourself before the exam

Also if you want to setup your own virtual labs virtualbox was more sufficient than VMware. . Now starting on 70-640.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    We don't support using brain **** here. Anyone who uses these deserves to be stripped of their certification immediately. Not only do you not deserve to have that certification, you also brought down the value of the cert. Brain **** devalue certifications and reduce salaries for all of us by making it possible for nearly anybody to get certified. Just because you were able to memorize a bunch of answers to questions does not mean you actually know the material.
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• Options
    sratakhinsratakhin Member Posts: 818
    You used braindumps and only got 750? What a loser...