Options

Cisco Review Process

amodestoamodesto Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am curious if anyone here has had to file an incident with Cisco for one of their exams messing up, and if so did they treat you as a person or just a dollar sign?

Short version is I sat my icnd1 two weeks ago, test went fine until I hit finish and that one locked up, after them having to call since they didn't know what to do we managed to recover the test and I was able to see that I passed. Sat my Icnd2 today, and on the less then 10 questions in I had a sim that stopped responding to all commands, and any thing I typed in would just tell me invalid character. So not only did I waste 10 minutes trying to get it to work, I also knew I was getting zero points for it which screws with your head for the other 40 questions. I was told either way I have to wait 3-5 days to hear anything about it so I still have to wait the 6 day grace period before I can retake, just really annoying.

To also note as soon as it stopped responding I called in the attendant and showed them the logs where it was responding and then how it wasn't afterwards. They said to just move on as if they call Pearson they will just say it is a Cisco issue since it is their exam. So they just sent in an incident report.

Also should mention this was two different test centers that I took ICND1 and ICND2 at, so not like it was just that place.