Options

Passed 70-642 Today

PD75PD75 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
Finding where tjhe test center was proved a test in itself. Happy to get this exam out of the way as its tough working all day, renovating a house and finding time to study lol!

I started from scratch for this exam as i dont have experience of working with 2008 all day. Resources used were MS book, cbt nuggets and Technet plus lab after lab after lab!!!

Its an exam that mostly tests you on how to config or what path to follow. Lots of command line questions

I have a question. If you were to pick either 646 or 640 which one would it be? I cant find the time to do both due to other commitments so it can only be one

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    LunchbocksLunchbocks Member Posts: 319 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the path. I think I would recommend the 640, because the 646 pulls from both he 640 and 642. So by learning the 640 (you already learned the 642), you have already learned a portion of the 646.
    Degree: Liberty University - B.S Computer Science (In Progress)
    Current Certs: CCENT | MCTS | Network+
    Currently Working On: Security+
    2020 Goals: CCNA, CCNP Security, Linux+

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    PD75PD75 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    netsysllcnetsysllc Member Posts: 479 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The 646 will not really help with the 640 but the 640 will help with the 646
  • Options
    nXPLOSinXPLOSi Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! icon_cool.gif
    Twitter - ClarkFx