Does passing 70-680 give you MCTS still?

BSBAAcctgMAccBSBAAcctgMAcc Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I would like to ask the group if passing 70-680 gives you MCTS? I passed the exam recently and it has been 7 business days and still I do find MCTS on my Microsoft transcript.

Comments

• -hype-hype Member Posts: 165
    Yes it does. Showed up on my transcript, the first time I logged onto the MCP site. Give it at least 2-3 days for it to show up.
    WGU BS IT:Network Administration
    Started: 10-1-13
    Completed: 9-21-14
    Transferred: 67 CU Completed: 54 CU
  • BSBAAcctgMAccBSBAAcctgMAcc Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed my exam on February 10, and today, February 28 it still does not show MCTS on my transcript. Has anyone else passed theirs in February and it taken awhile? I have called Microsoft several occasions already and last time they said it would be escalated. They said the escalation would take 3-5 business days and now it is 5th business day and still the same thing. Nothing.

I do not know whether to put MCTS on my resume or not because I have no proof that I have it. All I have is a Prometric paper that says I passed 70-680.
  • ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    Try contacting Prometric. I had a problem back in 2007 where I wound up with 2 Prometric accounts, one from my original MCSE and one from my the 2003 exams I had just taken. The new Prometric account was not linked to my MCP ID and my transcript was not updating with the new certs.
  • ScOULarisScOULaris Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah, I have only passed the 70-680 so far as well, and I'm not shown to have any certs yet on the MCP site. I passed it a few weeks ago. icon_sad.gif
  • BudzyBudzy Member Posts: 117
    If you still can't see it on your transcript, try also contacting your Microsoft learning regional service centre. I hate normally having to phone large corporations, but the people here are both friendly and useful.
  • sratakhinsratakhin Member Posts: 818
    You could also try to email MS at MCPHelp@microsoft.com
    They helped me to import my CompTIA certs for MCSA 2003.