Options

ArcSight

vr2312vr2312 Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello All

I am currently working on ArcSight on Content Management role

Apart from the 1000+ page User Guide ArcSight provide, i have no other area through which i can learn more about the Product or what it does and all.

Is there any book, videos, learning course so that i can understand the over all stuffs about the product ?

Can any one help regarding this ?
Don't be complacent.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    So, there are around 100 views but ZERO response.

Either this is a stupid question or everybody is looking for this answer...

Thank you for stopping by :)
    Don't be complacent.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    coty24coty24 Member Posts: 263 ■□□□□□□□□□
    looking for the answer = this guy!

I want to get some hands on too
    Passed LOT2 :)Working on FMV2(CHFI v8 ) Done!
  • Options
    BreadfanBreadfan Member Posts: 282 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Go here: https://protect724.arcsight.com/welcome

Join the community and get as much documentation as you can or post in the forums there as well. I am set to take one of their training courses in April b/c my company wants me to get trained in the product. I will (hopefully) get the certification as well shortly after.
    Mark Twain

“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven than I shall not go.

• Options
    Breadfan wrote: »
    Go here: https://protect724.arcsight.com/welcome

Join the community and get as much documentation as you can or post in the forums there as well. I am set to take one of their training courses in April b/c my company wants me to get trained in the product. I will (hopefully) get the certification as well shortly after.

That community is mainly for developers and content modifiers. Rookies have no place. True Story. Begginer uestions are not even considered sacred enough for a response.

The only thing we have is PDF and their webcasts for selling the product. PDF is informative but i can never conclude it as a one stop solution for the questions we have.

The worst part, we can learn about it only when we are working on it. icon_sad.gif
    Don't be complacent.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]