Options

Sydney job market

Hey folks

I am currently a 3rd year Uni student in sydney doing bachelor of Science in Information technology and recently passed my CCNA certification exam... My submajor is internetworking so CCNA 1-4 was in my submajor....

Can any one please suggest me where should i start?? Coz i had a chance for a full time position 'LAN analyst'. Although due to certain issues at that time i was unable to take that job and honestly i donno in much detail about that job... I want to do part time only at the moment coz its still 1 year of university studies left..i did some research abt the company and stuff though...

But i want to start part time job... So what exactly should i look for?

any suggestions/comments are welcome
:santa:

Comments

• Options
    fualkerfualker Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It's really hard to find a part-time technology job. You should check with the school and see if they have any co-ops with companies in the area. Those are the only part time IT positions I have ever seen.
  • Options
    sunny_evandersunny_evander Member Posts: 126
    fualker wrote:
    It's really hard to find a part-time technology job. You should check with the school and see if they have any co-ops with companies in the area. Those are the only part time IT positions I have ever seen.

thanks fualker ... What do u do BTY? r u a student/full time employee? Do u have a Bachelors degree in IT??

and yeh my school has co-ops with heaps of companies...And when i search on seek.com.au with CCNA key word there are enough entry level part time jobs for a person like me! But the things is i donno much about all the companies..and to be specific job details. So i donno which one is the right one for me!! i think i have to talk to my school....
    :santa: