Options

70-642 pass

Passed the 70-642 today, using the Press book, CBT nuggets and technet. Starting 646 soon and hopefully will finish up with SA soon. I think this test was harder than the 640 with all the logging/event viewer questions.

I'm ready to get these over with and move on to Cisco. icon_cool.gif

Comments

• Options
    cruwlcruwl Member Posts: 341 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I have mine scheduled for end of the month. Hearing it was harder then 640 is not what I wanted to hear tho haha. Good luck on 646!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    bgold87bgold87 Member Posts: 112
    cruwl wrote: »
    Congrats! I have mine scheduled for end of the month. Hearing it was harder then 640 is not what I wanted to hear tho haha. Good luck on 646!

My bad :) I had more experience with AD then networking and DNS though and I was a bit rushed in my studies so I'm sure that was a lot of it. Good luck!
  • Options
    tbgree00tbgree00 Member Posts: 553 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! I hope the 646 goes well, I don't know anything about that one.
    I finally started that blog - www.thomgreene.com
  • Options
    fadhilfadhil Member Posts: 200
    congrats on pass
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    ahphotoahphoto Member Posts: 103
    Congrats!
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.