begginning 2nd term at WGU - Network Design and Mgmt. who else doing the same ??

who else? Excited to start my next semester. Im going to try and pass all 20 of the courses I have left this semester. Don't wanto to pay too much for school with these loans. what do you guys think?
WGU Progress: Progress | Completed | Start Date: 9/1/2012 B.S. Network Management & Design
Courses Transferred in: BBC1 LAE1 QBT1 IWC1 IWT1 DHV1 CSV1 CWV1 CRV1 DEV1 - 28 cu :roll:
Down: AXV1 CPV1 WFV1 CLC1

Technical Diploma from Lincoln Tech.

Comments

• 100k100k Member Posts: 196
    lol I am just starting but transferred in like 60 CU. Gonna try to get in done in "2 termz" but we will see.
  • YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I begin my 2nd term on May 1st. So far for the 1st term, I have completed 50 credits (42 to go) and I'm on the books for another 20 credits by April 30th. I hope to be done in June sometime.

It sucks I have to wait for the end of 2nd term to start their masters.
  • Cisc0kiddCisc0kidd Member Posts: 250
    I think you can start some of the Master's class after you finish the Bachelor's?
  • IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Congrats! I remember when you were first starting out! Look how far you've come! +1 to rep for you
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • gdeusthewhizkidgdeusthewhizkid Member Posts: 289
    Congrats! I remember when you were first starting out! Look how far you've come! +1 to rep for you

best decision ive made in my life so far.. Well besides going apple and buying my canon 5d mark 2 :)
    WGU Progress: Progress | Completed | Start Date: 9/1/2012 B.S. Network Management & Design
    Courses Transferred in: BBC1 LAE1 QBT1 IWC1 IWT1 DHV1 CSV1 CWV1 CRV1 DEV1 - 28 cu :roll:

• gdeusthewhizkidgdeusthewhizkid Member Posts: 289
    I begin my 2nd term on May 1st. So far for the 1st term, I have completed 50 credits (42 to go) and I'm on the books for another 20 credits by April 30th. I hope to be done in June sometime.

It sucks I have to wait for the end of 2nd term to start their masters.

that's terrific which program are you in..

• snunez889snunez889 Member Posts: 238 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Im still in my first term transferred in with 60 credits. Which classes did you find to be the most difficult
  • nosoup4unosoup4u Member Posts: 365
    gdeusthewhizkid, What did you decide about the 4 MCITP server exams in your other post?