CCNA practice questions by topic

3xpr1ment3xpr1ment Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone

I started self studying for ccna using Lammle´s book. I would like to have real ccna questions by topic (by real I mean past exams questions or at least at the same style) so as to practice each chapter after I finish it. I google it a lot and I didn´t find anything. I would appreciate if someone could point me to any relevant resource.

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• krjaykrjay Member Posts: 290
    Don't search for questions that were on previous exams, cheating doesn't help anyone. I would however recommend the Boson practice tests.
    2014 Certification Goals: 70-410 [ ] CCNA:S [ ] Linux+ [ ]
  • 3xpr1ment3xpr1ment Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I don't understand why you think that studying previous exams questions is cheating.
    Thanks for the Boson suggestion.
  • IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Usually the "past exam questions" are the ones that are expired in past versions of the exams so they wouldn't be useful to you anyways because they might be geared around objectives or technologies that are no longer on the exam so irrelevant. I, too, would recommend Boson or Transcender for the same type of questions. You can't go wrong with either of those choices.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • boredgameladboredgamelad Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    3xpr1ment wrote: »
    I don't understand why you think that studying previous exams questions is cheating.
    Simply put: it's cheating because Cisco says it is.

Cisco Code of Certification Ethics
    Certification Preparation and Testing
    1. I agree to comply with all Cisco testing policies, process, procedures and guidelines, including the test security rules of the Testing Delivery Partner.
    2. I will provide truthful information about my identity, documentation and demographics.
    3. I will not use compromised exam content to prepare for my Cisco exam. I accept responsibility for my actions before, during and after the testing experience.
    [...]
    Violations of the Code of Certification Ethics are serious. A violation, including a failure to report potential
    violations committed by others, can result in possible legal action, candidate sanction and removal from the
    program.
    Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement
    You agree to adhere to such rules and agree not to engage in any action to subvert, or attempt to
    subvert, the examination process (“misconduct”) including but not limited to:
    • Disseminating actual exam content in whole or in part by any means, including, but not limited
    to, web postings, formal or informal test preparation or discussion groups, chat rooms,
    reconstruction through memorization, study guides, or any other method as well as providing
    exam content to any person or persons who Cisco reasonably believes intends to or
    subsequently pursues Certification (including but not limited to a Cisco employee who is not part
    of Program staff).
    • Seeking and/or obtaining unauthorized access to examination materials.