Options

Happy to have passed CWNA

MrXpertMrXpert Member Posts: 586 ■■■□□□□□□□
I passed my CWNA today! very pleased with this as had been meaning to do this for a long time but had to finish Cisco first. It was quite a tough exam in my opinion and really had to read the questions and available answers carefully.
Thank you for your advice on this forum and tips.
I'm an Xpert at nothing apart from remembering useless information that nobody else cares about.

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,034 Admin
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif

I know what you mean about finishing Cisco first. I seem to always be looking for reasons to avoid the work of prepping for those certs.
  • Options
    xagreusxagreus Member Posts: 112 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!

Any plans to do CCNA Wireless? I'd be interested to hear how the two compare.

Thanks in advance!
    A+, Net+, Sec+, CySA+, CCNA, ITIL 2011 Foundation, AWS CCP, ISC2 CC, MS SC-900, MS AZ-900
    2024 goals: AZ-900, Cloud+, Palo Alto PCNSA, CyberOps Associate, DevNet Associate, Project+
  • Options
    webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Options
    _Marauder_Marauder Member Posts: 132 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,034 Admin
    xagreus wrote: »
    Any plans to do CCNA Wireless? I'd be interested to hear how the two compare.
    Info about that comparison in this thread: http://www.techexams.net/forums/cwnp-certifications/81461-wireless-education.html
  • Options
    xagreusxagreus Member Posts: 112 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @JDMurray-

Thanks for the link! That thread was very informative.
    A+, Net+, Sec+, CySA+, CCNA, ITIL 2011 Foundation, AWS CCP, ISC2 CC, MS SC-900, MS AZ-900
    2024 goals: AZ-900, Cloud+, Palo Alto PCNSA, CyberOps Associate, DevNet Associate, Project+
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Corndork2Corndork2 Member Posts: 266
    Congrats dude! That test is not an easy one!
    Brocade: BAIS, BACNS, BAEFS Cisco: CCENT, CCNA R&S CWNP: CWTS Juniper: JNCIA-JUNOS
    CompTIA: A+ (2009), Network+ (2009), A+ CE, Network+ CE, Security+ CE, CDIA+
    Mikrotik: MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE VMware: VCA-DV Rackspace: CloudU
  • Options
    Cat5Cat5 Member Posts: 297 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just curious, how many questions on the test and how long did you have to take it?