CCNA 5.0 Coming in June!

2»

Comments

• d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have already completed my CCNET earlier this month and plan to go for ICND2 later this month. Then I plan to go for CCNP in next 23 months. Hopefully it won't affect my prep. Although my main concern is about the probable change in CCNP course in future.
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security
  • neolight90neolight90 Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Would it not be more useful to wait till the new one comes as new knowledge is better in the long run right?
    Goals 2013: CCNET [ ] CCNA [ ] CCNP [ ]
  • Iceman25kIceman25k Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Do you guys think they will do this for the CCNP too?

Considering the CCNP was revised only 3 years ago, I doubt it. The current CCNA track dates back to 2007.
    11/29/12: Begin CCNP ROUTE.
  • OperatorOperator Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I was being lazy, and neglecting my ICND2 Exam. Then I see this thread, which basically told me that the money I invested in my CiscoPress CCNA books might be outdated, I quickly signed up for my ICDN2 exam. Almost 1 year after passing ICND1 Exam, I passed my ICDN2 :)
    Someday down the road.. CE|H
  • MelHiourMelHiour Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry, guys. What do you think, when will the exam be changed?
  • YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    There's no reason to guess. Cisco will let us know when the exam will change and also give us "some" time to pass the current CCNA before it changes. No biggie.
  • MelHiourMelHiour Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ок. I hope to pass my CCNA exam until the end of summer. Anyway.
  • bub9001bub9001 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    No worries on this news. I am just starting to study for ICDN1 and plan to take it late summer, then ICDN2 sometime in the fall. Cisco wouldn't **** a test mid year a few months after announcing new ones. I haven't seen anything for new books or study material, so its more then likely next year thing. Just gives the rest of us a good reason to study and push a little harder to get done before 2014.
    “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Ziglar

Goals for 2019: CEH, and CND
    Goals for 2019: CCNA or ECSA
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'm glad this is happening. It puts more pressure on me to get this CCNA over with.
  • gbdavidxgbdavidx Member Posts: 840
    So they're announcing in June not releasing the tests right? There's a difference

Is 2 months enough time to learn icnd2?
  • jamthatjamthat Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    gbdavidx wrote: »
    Is 2 months enough time to learn icnd2?

I hope so!
  • Patel128Patel128 Member Posts: 339
    I'm glad this is happening. It puts more pressure on me to get this CCNA over with.

Your not the only one who thinks that. I needed this added pressure.
    Studying For:
    B.S. in Computer Science at University of Memphis
    Network+
    Currently Reading:
    CompTIA Network+ Study Guide - Lammle
  • Ltat42aLtat42a Member Posts: 587 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Saw this on the CLN today -
  • Patel128Patel128 Member Posts: 339
    Alright I guess we all need to pass before the end of September. This is much needed now that there is a deadline. 195 days. Let's do this!
    Studying For:
    B.S. in Computer Science at University of Memphis
    Network+
    Currently Reading:
    CompTIA Network+ Study Guide - Lammle
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Guys- no worries about IOS 15. Your pre-IOS 15 devices will not be trash. You can still use them for CCNA studies :)
  • JockVSJockJockVSJock Member Posts: 1,118
    [video=youtube_share;2YKIdfENJtI]http://youtu.be/2YKIdfENJtI[/video]

Legit?

Just watched this video, alot of corporate-speak and fluff, I'm hoping that Cisco does something to help with the learning curve...

icon_twisted.gif
    ***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
    -unknown