TECH NOTES

mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
TEAM,
I missed my chance to take old Network Plus Test so I am prepreing to take the new test based on the 2005 objectives. I just went to comptia's website and printed out the lastest objectives. I plan on next week buying this websites technotes but I was wondering if the Technotes have been updated to reflect the 2005 objectives ?

Please Advise.
"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    If you look on the Technotes main page, you'll see that only the Media and Topologies Technote has been updated. As any new notes are, the Webmaster will mark them appropriatly. What other books do you plan to use?
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Everything I bought was to pass N10-002 Exam.
    I have both The Exam Cram 2 book and the Exam Cram Network + 500 practice question book.

I also have a CBT from CBT Nuggets on Network Plus.
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    The knowledge contained in the Technotes is a great start for core basics. Not that much has changed, just some of the newer technologies. If you pick a small guide(Passport, Examcram, etc) along with what you already have, you should be ok. Honestly, I think you could pass with what you have already, but to cover yourself completly with the new objectives, an additional book would help.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I thought about getting a new Exam Cram 2 Book with 2005 objectives. I don't think I am going to have to spend alot of money on materials. Everybody says just keep going over the N10-002 EXAM STUFF and get the rest off the Internet and I should be fine

I'll keep ya posted.
    Once I don't have to work 6 days a week anymore I shall be studying my ass off so I can finnaly pas this test.

Fats Domino