5th time......

2»

Comments

  • NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations!
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • al3kt.R***al3kt.R*** Member Posts: 118
    I can only imagine your sense of satisfaction!Awesome job m8, indeed.
    "Tigranes: Good heavens! Mardonius, what kind of men have brought us to fight against? Men who do not compete for possessions, but for honour."--- Herodotus, The Histories
    "Nipson anomemata me monan opsin"--- Gregory of Nazianzus
    "Bruce Schneier's secure handshake is so strong, you won't be able to exchange keys with anyone else for days."--- Bruce Schneier Facts
  • ejg398ejg398 Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Man its about time! Can I have my books back now! ahhahah.. J/k Congrats on the pass! I do want my books back though!
  • webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495
    ejg398 wrote: »
    Man its about time! Can I have my books back now! ahhahah.. J/k Congrats on the pass! I do want my books back though!

    lol maybe if you stopped blowing me off for free cep's you would have your books back by now :P
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) ETA 2013/Early 2014
    2013 Goals: CISSP [:cheers:] ITIL Foundations [ ] Project+ [ ] Linux+ [ ] CCNA (Maybe) [ ]
  • infoseckiinfosecki Member Posts: 6 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats man! Inspiring as I go for the exam again. Hope to join you on the other side!
  • kalkan999kalkan999 Member Posts: 269 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Three times! Mazeltov to you. As someone who had to take the thing three times before he passed, I can say that you have perseverance, and if you're married, I applaud your spouse for their patience, as the preparation takes a lot out of everyone.
  • webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495
    CarlSaiyed wrote: »
    Congratulations!

    Thanks!
    al3kt.R*** wrote: »
    I can only imagine your sense of satisfaction!Awesome job m8, indeed.

    Thanks! Def was overwhelming!!!
    infosecki wrote: »
    Congrats man! Inspiring as I go for the exam again. Hope to join you on the other side!

    You got this! Remember, think like a manager!!! When will you be sitting for the test again???
    kalkan999 wrote: »
    Three times! Mazeltov to you. As someone who had to take the thing three times before he passed, I can say that you have perseverance, and if you're married, I applaud your spouse for their patience, as the preparation takes a lot out of everyone.

    Not 3...5 Thanks! Yup I'm married and my wife knows that certs are part of the career...also when I fail at anything, I get back up, eat some man candy (bacon), and knock it out! w00t! Waiting on official status....Monday will be 2 weeks since (ISC)2 accepted all my docs.
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) ETA 2013/Early 2014
    2013 Goals: CISSP [:cheers:] ITIL Foundations [ ] Project+ [ ] Linux+ [ ] CCNA (Maybe) [ ]
  • joebannyjoebanny Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations and thanks for the suspense! Your story is inspiring! Taking mine in a little over 2 weeks.
  • webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495
    joebanny wrote: »
    Congratulations and thanks for the suspense! Your story is inspiring! Taking mine in a little over 2 weeks.

    Thanks and Good luck! Let us know in 2 weeks icon_thumright.gif
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) ETA 2013/Early 2014
    2013 Goals: CISSP [:cheers:] ITIL Foundations [ ] Project+ [ ] Linux+ [ ] CCNA (Maybe) [ ]
  • webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495
    Just to keep everyone updated, ejg398 endorsed me, sent paperwork in including resume with company name address phone numbers on 3/11/13, and today I got an email saying I've been selected for audit. meh want more info do they need? Just permission to contact my old sups?
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) ETA 2013/Early 2014
    2013 Goals: CISSP [:cheers:] ITIL Foundations [ ] Project+ [ ] Linux+ [ ] CCNA (Maybe) [ ]
  • ksumedhksumedh Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing the exams....
  • TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
    Congrats on never giving up, I actually printed your story and placed it in a frame. I'm actually on my 3rd attempt (Pending Results currently), so failure isn't an option for me neither.
    Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
    Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
    Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
    Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida
  • webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495
    TBRAYS wrote: »
    Congrats on never giving up, I actually printed your story and placed it in a frame. I'm actually on my 3rd attempt (Pending Results currently), so failure isn't an option for me neither.

    Really???? There are no words I can say right now, I'm speechless, and if you know me in person, that never happens...NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!

    Just remember that we are here for you and when you get those results back with the word "CONGRATULATIONS" we should have a TE CFL/Tampa meetup to have a couple of drinks.
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) ETA 2013/Early 2014
    2013 Goals: CISSP [:cheers:] ITIL Foundations [ ] Project+ [ ] Linux+ [ ] CCNA (Maybe) [ ]
  • TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
    webgeek wrote: »
    Really???? There are no words I can say right now, I'm speechless, and if you know me in person, that never happens...NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!

    Just remember that we are here for you and when you get those results back with the word "CONGRATULATIONS" we should have a TE CFL/Tampa meetup to have a couple of drinks.

    Absolutely, Kalkan helped me out the night before the exam while I was staying over with him at him at his home.
    Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
    Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
    Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
    Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida
  • kalkan999kalkan999 Member Posts: 269 ■■■■□□□□□□
    TBRAYS wrote: »
    Absolutely, Kalkan helped me out the night before the exam while I was staying over with him at him at his home.


    This right here is a guy who will be unstoppable once he has that five letter cert.
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Awesome.Just awesome.Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • NadzzNadzz Member Posts: 70 ■■■□□□□□□□
Sign In or Register to comment.