Options

Failed Exam 747

gazangagazanga Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I bombed the Intro. I know it should have been very very easy at most of it was but I still got kicked in the jimmy. I really was very upset, the T1 at the learning facility kept going down so I got there at 8:00am for my 8:30 test and didn't take until 10:30. I was very nervous but kept trying to make myself relax. In a room to the side I heard some CCIE lecutring about the CCNA and I tried to overhear but not at the same time.

Anyways, I was caught off guard by the router information. Definitly go ahead and study up on nvram, rom, flash, tftp, boot sequences, and boot codes.

I aced the config sections which should be pretty easy for most. Just remember to take your time and don't lock yourself in to the easiest way to accomplish something.

AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN USE MORE THAN ONE STUDY SOURCE!!!!

I was trying to use ExamCram and it was helpful but it was hurtful in that it didn't cover everything that needs to be studied on your own. Take the time, scour the internet for information.

Comments

• Options
    kadshahkadshah Member Posts: 388 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm sure you will pass next time now that you know what the actual exam is like and thanks for the tip.
  • Options
    gazangagazanga Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am so excited about getting to take it again. I honestly feel if I'd passed it the first time, I'd feel like I only crammed it in then flushed it out, this way I know that I will retain the information and be able to use it again for future exams on my way for the big CCNP :)