Options

Failed by 2 questions

pastorkencpastorkenc Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just got back from taking my first Security+ exam and I am bummed out! I failed by only 2 questions. icon_redface.gif That's a $164 mistake! My advice to anyone out there is don't rush yourself. Make sure you are proficient in all of the areas outlined in the CompTIA Objectives. I will take again next week.

Comments

• Options
    lordylordy Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear that.

Sec+ is not an easy exam but you now know what to expect next time around.

Buy your next voucher from GetCertify4Less.com and support this site by entering the TechExams bonus code (use the search function).

P.S.: I don't get any money from this, I just feel that this site and Johan (the webmaster) should be supoorted.
    Working on CCNP: [X] SWITCH --- [ ] ROUTE --- [ ] TSHOOT
    Goal for 2014: RHCA
    Goal for 2015: CCDP
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    pastorkenc wrote:
    I just got back from taking my first Security+ exam and I am bummed out! I failed by only 2 questions. icon_redface.gif That's a $164 mistake! My advice to anyone out there is don't rush yourself. Make sure you are proficient in all of the areas outlined in the CompTIA Objectives. I will take again next week.
    Sorry to hear that. Although you came very close to passing it, it may be wise to take your own advice, and don't rush yourself by taking it again next week. Good luck next time!