which is the best way for ccna exam

useuseuseuse Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
which is the best way for ccna exam either to give intro paper first and then icnd
or should we give both at a time n ( 640 801)

wat r advantages and disadvantages of each

Comments

• lordylordy Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Cisco recommends the following:

640-801 if you already have Cisco experience
    INTRO+ICND if you are new to Cisco and it's equipment

There is an online test on the Cisco website which you can take to figure out what's best for you. (too lazy to look the url up right now).
    Working on CCNP: [X] SWITCH --- [ ] ROUTE --- [ ] TSHOOT
    Goal for 2014: RHCA
    Goal for 2015: CCDP
  • useuseuseuse Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yes but iwant to fined the opinion of experts that wat they think which way is the best ,
    plz
    tell me each of benifit and drawback for each way for tacking exam

tnx
  • jd_mattosjd_mattos Member Posts: 134
    I took the one test 640-801 track.
    One big advantage is price. I paid $125 for the single test, and I think it is $125 each if you do intro and icnd.
    I also did not want to have to take 2 tests, I prefer 1.

but they cover the same material.
    Just my 2 cents
  • QUIX0TICQUIX0TIC Member Posts: 277
    No one can tell you which test is best for you. It is up to you. There are ppl here on this forum that went the two test route versus the one test route.

Lordy is right... go to the Cisco website and discover what you do know versus dont know. That is about as expert advice as anyone can give you. We do not know how much or what you know... only you can answer that question.

Both routes offer the same conclusion... the NA cert. You just need to find your own way there. We can help you along the way... but we cant tell you what route is best for you.
    "To realize one's destiny is a person's only obligation."