Options

ECTS credits help!

altdrugzaltdrugz Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello, I need some clarification if someone knows about this ECTS system... My degree is in Business Administration and the overall course gives me 240 ECTS credits. Im looking for a Msc and one EU university told me that the requirement for their postgraduate (and MSc) in IT is at least 60 ECTS in Information Systems. What I dont understand is which courses give me credits for that Information Systems :S :S.

I had courses like Programming, Management Information Systems, Innovation Technologies, Technology and Society and some other related courses with technology in general but I dont think I can pass the 60 limit icon_sad.gif . Most of our courses had the usage of computers in many ways but I dont know which courses are counting for that requirement.

ps: Im a bit shy to email them back and ask them which courses are considered "Information Systems" related :S

Comments

• Options
    webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    altdrugz wrote: »
    ps: Im a bit shy to email them back and ask them which courses are considered "Information Systems" related :S

You are shy by sending an email? icon_scratch.gif If you don't ask them, how are you expected to get the answers to your questions?
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Options
    altdrugzaltdrugz Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well actually i ve sent them 4 emails already and the latest reply wasnt so kind xD Something like "Less than 60 ECTS in Information Systems means you arernt eligible"
  • Options
    webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    altdrugz wrote: »
    Less than 60 ECTS in Information Systems means you arernt eligible"

Sounds like you already have your answer...what is ECTS? European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System?
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+