Options

CCNA Security Pass- But have a question! :)

webspongewebsponge Member Posts: 119
Hi All,

Passed CCNA Security today with a fairly good score of 900.. (I used CBT Nuggets and the official Cisco guide, Nuggets were brilliant!)

I had a scenario question, which I was very confident with.. but at the end of the question, there was no "pop up" for me to deliver the config? I tried it again, but still no pop up? I had no choice but to click on next in the exam.

does this mean, that I would of got all that question wrong? from the score report its where I lost most of my points? can I bring this up with Cisco? the button was just not there? I know I got the config right, as I just tried it at home and it all works.

I am not complaining by any means, as I passed, which Im really pleased with, not as difficult as I thought :)

Thanks
CCDP Next

Comments

• Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! How far are you going to go in that track?
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    NutsyNutsy Member Posts: 136
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!Don't worry about the score as nobody looks at it as far as I know - the important thing is to pass. If the question is one of those where you have to answer 4 and you didn't answer one, the other 3 would still count regardless of whether there was a pop up for the last one, if I understood your question properly.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    jamesp1983 wrote: »
    Congrats! How far are you going to go in that track?

Dont know yet, I want to do my CCNP now, and see how I feel after that :)
    CCDP Next
  • Options
    Congrats!Don't worry about the score as nobody looks at it as far as I know - the important thing is to pass. If the question is one of those where you have to answer 4 and you didn't answer one, the other 3 would still count regardless of whether there was a pop up for the last one, if I understood your question properly.

Kind of, it was a scenario where I had to add ACL entries in CCP and then deliver it to the router through the interface, but the "Deliver" screen is supposed to pop up and it didnt... I reckon I lost about 40 or so marks.. but it wasnt my fault
    CCDP Next
  • Options
    ScalesScales Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi Websponge,

I sat the exam recently myself and I know which section you are talking about. I don't think that matters because i had that question and didn't have the popup window either to deliver the configuration.

As with other Cisco exams i have done (although this is the first with CCP) sometimes copy run start doesn't work or isn't needed.
  • Options
    martell1000martell1000 Member Posts: 389
    hi everyone. i sat the exam last week and i guess i also know about this particular scenario and no there is just no popup, and yes you get full points if you configured the stuff right.

ist like the copy run start thing on exams - doesnt matter because the exam engine is no real ios and just checks if you touched the right flags
    And then, I started a blog ...
  • Options
    webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Awesome! Congrats!
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+