Options

Strategies on finding remote and/or position in Latin America

N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
I have been doing obvious searches in Indeed etc with keep terms like Latin America and Remote or Virutal to find positions.

Any other tricks or websites to consider? I plan on going out to the companies websites as well, but I was hoping to expedite the process with consolidated websites.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I have been thrown a couple of opportunities (Costa Rica, Jamaica) in the past..but the postings didn't allude to their location AT ALL, which made it difficult. Both were in a professional services capacity, so they were just projects in those locations that ranged from 9 weeks to a few months.

One option for the long-term, might be landing a spot with a company who has offices in Latin America, and transfering to one of those offices. A few people in my company have done this, although I'm not familiar with Latin America offices..but the same concept obviously.
  • Options
    Mrock thanks for the follow up. I've focused on manufacturing, supply chain, and sales in those regions. It seems that is what is needed in those areas. Cheers

***This is for a friend not myself :)
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    For sure- definitely a growing area (LatAm). Our company seems to be growing business a lot in that area..I wouldn't mind an assignment or two over there :)
  • Options
    My friend/client is setting up shop in Colombia for at least a year, already travels there 2 months a year, business spanish written and spoken, however he is looking to transition to Brazil if at all possible and work on his portuguese.

Thanks again
  • Options
    chmodchmod Member Posts: 360 ■■■□□□□□□□