Options

Passed 70-642!

digitallyinclineddigitallyinclined Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Took about 3 months months of studying. Mostly spent time getting through the MS Press text (ugh, dumb but necessary) and taking notes, it was brutal. What really helped were the CBT Nugget videos and Brain ****. Take lots of practice tests and lab lab lab! Next up, 70-640 before all of this knowledge leaves my brain! Good luck IT'ers :)

Comments

• Options
    kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Ya brain **** are cheating therefore you really didn't earn much. Next time take a test without the **** and see if you do well.
  • Options
    webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What really helped were the CBT Nugget videos and Brain ****.

icon_mad.gif Yea....brain bumps huh.....I foresee a ban hammer in your future.......
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Options
    Oh did I say brain ****? I meant the elitist trolls on this forum were very helpful. Take a pill, guys no one's cheating when you apply the concepts occupationally on a daily basis.
  • Options
    Knowing the answers for a test beforehand by way of stolen material is cheating regardless of if you claim to know the material without it. Also if you apply the concepts on a daily basis at work there would be no need for ****.
  • Options
    Dude, do me a favor and keep your judgmental, negative bullshit to yourself. Thanks!
  • Options
    LexluetharLexluethar Member Posts: 516
    I'm glad you passed man, but it's not judgement or opinion brain **** are cheating per Microsoft own exam policy:

Exam Policies and FAQ

Using unauthorized material in attempting to satisfy certification requirements (this includes using "brain-****" material and/or unauthorized publication of exam questions with or without answers)

• Options
    Dude, do me a favor and keep your judgmental, negative bullshit to yourself. Thanks!

Do us all a favor and go to the brain **** forums and stay there till you get some logic back. Thanks!
  • Options
    discount81discount81 Member Posts: 213

Well it isn't judgmental, it is cheating and admitting it on a public forum is quite stupid as Microsoft have previously revoked certifications of known cheats like yourself.
    http://www.darvilleit.com - a blog I write about IT and technology.