Options

So who is going to Cisco Live Orlando?

SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
Wondering if it's worth doing a TE meetup?
My Networking blog
Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS

Comments

• Options
    down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    Work is going to send a few of us and I'm waiting to see if they send me or not. Worst case I'll pick up an exhibition pass and stay for a day or two
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11
  • Options
    BundimanBundiman Member Posts: 201
    I am going from the 22 to the 29 and already have everything scheduled. I think as a NetVet we get early access to the schedules.
    Bachelor of Science, IT - Security Emphasis (Start Date: Apr 1st, 2013)
    Bachelor of Science, IT - Security Emphasis (Completed: Apr 25t, 2014)
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'll be disappointingly close, but I can't reasonably expect my work to fork $$ out for a bootcamp and Cisco Live..both would be within weeks of each other. Have fun though guys. I shall make it to the next for sure! Would love to meet up with fellow TE members.
  • Options
    See if you can get a day off for the Exhibit pass since its free! That's my fallback plan
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    down77 wrote: »
    See if you can get a day off for the Exhibit pass since its free! That's my fallback plan

True..I might do that. Now I just have to make sure I'm in the area..I've been playing ping pong from East coast to West coast lately!
  • Options
    Nice, when we get closer we'll have tie something. I'll be there all week!

Looks like the perfect excuse for me to take IE:Written free of charge icon_smile.gif

(Well when you consider how much the ticket cost maybe not free of charge)
    My Networking blog
  • Options
    tearofstearofs Member Posts: 112
    Please, bring us news about the next blue print for CCIE:RS
  • Options
    KelkinKelkin Member Posts: 261 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Mrock4 wrote: »
    I'll be disappointingly close, but I can't reasonably expect my work to fork $$ out for a bootcamp and Cisco Live..both would be within weeks of each other. Have fun though guys. I shall make it to the next for sure! Would love to meet up with fellow TE members.

Yea Me too..
  • Options
    tearofs wrote: »
    Please, bring us news about the next blue print for CCIE:RS

I'll probably do a full blog post about the new objectives as I am not looking forward to them myself lol.

It will also probably be a very active week for my twitter account to icon_smile.gif
    My Networking blog
  • Options
    SteveO86 wrote: »
    I'll probably do a full blog post about the new objectives as I am not looking forward to them myself lol.

It will also probably be a very active week for my twitter account to icon_smile.gif

You assume you will be sober enough to write the blog post (just kidding). I'm looking forward to all the announcements we hear @ live and I'm sure TE will have a number of new posts about them all.
  • Options
    Scheduler went up to for the sessions.. I'm pretty surprised one or two classes already have a waiting list icon_sad.gif

I really didn't think they would fill up that quickly.

down77 wrote: »
    You assume you will be sober enough to write the blog post (just kidding). I'm looking forward to all the announcements we hear @ live and I'm sure TE will have a number of new posts about them all.

Haha, then you'll just need a pair of beer goggles to decipher my post icon_smile.gif
    My Networking blog
  • Options
    tearofstearofs Member Posts: 112
    SteveO86 wrote: »

Nice, when is Cisco going to push it out?
  • Options
    BundimanBundiman Member Posts: 201
    Like I mentioned above NetVets get access to the classes before everyone else. When I signed up the first day it was open to us a few were already half full.
    Bachelor of Science, IT - Security Emphasis (Start Date: Apr 1st, 2013)
    Bachelor of Science, IT - Security Emphasis (Completed: Apr 25t, 2014)
  • Options
    For any Tampa / Central Florida TE'rs, I'm headed down to Tampa April 2 - 5. I have a dinner planned with Cisco Tuesday night but if anyone wants to get together for for coffee/drinks while I am down there next week let me know.
  • Options
    spiderjerichospiderjericho Registered Users, Member Posts: 890 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Gov'ment don't got money, so I definitely can't go. Orlando is only 50 minutes or so away. I might look into the exhibition pass, but I want to experience the whole thing without parting with my dime of course.