Passed Project+ today

ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
I only did a couple of hours off review from the sybex book and notes from here. I had a System Analysis class and a couple of business classes that covered similar topics over the years. Also completed some inhouse PM training at my old job and the Project+ CBT Nuggets over a year ago.

Looking to start WGU at the end of the year, and figured this would be one less class to worry about.
Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete

Comments

• flash27flash27 Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I am looking to get this certification in the future.
  • webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice! This is a cert I will be getting this year..Congrats!
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • _Marauder_Marauder Member Posts: 132 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass!
  • volumevolume Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Any big surprises for you on the test?
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    volume wrote: »
    Congrats! Any big surprises for you on the test?

Not really a surprise, but I had a couple of repeat questions. Not exactly the same question as it was worded a little differently, but still asking the same thing. 1 question 3x and 3 other questions twice each.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete